Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Lazy Girl's Clean House

I had saw on Pinterest (and for the life of me I cannot find the pin again) where someone had used Gain fabric refreshers in their tart warmer. I have a candle/scent obsession. I could have a million different scents and still shop for more. However, I do like to have a "signature" scent. You know how you can smell something and someone pops in your mind..and to cover the musk of 3 dogs and 3 small children. For the sake of being frugal I thought I would try it.




I needed detergent and while I was picking some up I noticed that they had a sample pack of their in wash scent booster. Perfect.




I just put them in the bowl of my Scentsy warmer. I know, I know, it says only use Scentsy products...So this is what they looked like. It took a little longer than the wax melts but the scent is AMAZING. It smells like you have been scrubbing your house all day long. I am going on day 3 and the scent is still as strong as the first day. I will for sure be doing this. Perfect for the lazy house keeper like me.

I have lots going on this week and I cannot wait to share it with you guys. There will be lots of pictures. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment